Nike.net: Wholesaler Website Tutorial
It’s easy to make things difficult and very difficult to make things easy. You made the entire project as simple and easy as can be!
The Nike.net division of Nike, the world's leading designer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel and accessories, was interested in providing an online screencast tutorial as part of their transition management effort to assist retailers in understanding the latest wholesaler site enhancements.
- Create a tutorial around 3-5 minutes in length that briefly covers all new website enhancements, while Nike.net concurrently undergoes programming updates
- Make training available to roughly 30,000 Nike.net retailers around the globe
- Release tutorial to global audience in tandem with new Nike.net launch date
- Develop an animated online screencast tutorial to demonstrate the new Nike.net site changes
- Incorporate localized audio narration for each of the 18 languages into the Flash-based tutorial
- Redesign the program based on adult learning principles and instructional design concepts, while aligning skills with desirable business outcomes
- Use learning techniques to improve learner engagement and retention
- An online tutorial made available in tandem with the newly updated website to assist in the change management effort and increase job performance of retailers
- Software demonstration with solid data and realistic scenarios, making it meaningful to learners and thereby increasing knowledge transfer
- A custom narration feature allowing Nike.net team to easily update future audio files or add languages without Flash programming required