Our Guiding Principles
We exist to:
- build well-designed, valuable and timely training.
- foster an environment where learning matters and profoundly impacts every person, business and community.
- make educated, balanced decisions with our consultants’, clients’ and learners’ best interests at heart.
- help clients advance their L&D departments as vital entities within their organizations.
- contribute to the advancement of learning in every industry by sharing our knowledge and educating other members of our trade.
- deliver an oasis of calm capability and candor in today's dynamic world of technology and training, and become the stalwarts upon which our clients can rely.
We love knowing we’ve improved the work lives of thousands of employees we’ve been given the opportunity to touch.
The story began back in 1998. The big idea was to acquire uniquely talented people with expertise in consultation and training development and encourage them to do what they do best. The main requirements: big heart and big talent.
In a nutshell, our consultants create training and documentation. Through investigation of our clients' needs, we gather existing materials and tailor learning solutions that add direct value to their learners. This value improves productivity, which in turn increases profits.
We create custom training and documentation products using the development tools of your choice. We reinforce these products with our expertise in adult learning to ensure job and business performance goals are met.
Our clients take advantage of our talents in the design and development of live instruction, e-learning, online help, policies and procedures documentation and much more. In our experience, a well cared for client awards additional projects.
We definitely got more for our money than we expected. We originally expected to get programmers who could help us implement our design for the online orientation. We got so much more! Michaels & Associates took our designs and made them much better. They gave us more ideas for interactions and they suggested ways to add more learning experiences. Most importantly, they did all this well within our budget.